Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and I hope this post finds you well. It's my first post in this blog and I'd like to start out by talking about what I'll be using this blog for. Basically, I'm going to try to post something short every day, whether it be news about what's going on at the Cape May County Library or just neat things I find that you may enjoy. I'll keep you up to date with the new books at the library, all the cool teen programs we offer (such as the 2008 Teen Photography contest, the Writer's workshop, and our ongoing Game Nights), and some reviews of new books you'll find in the library.

Also, if you want to write book reviews for this blog, let me know! Read any new books we have at the library, write up a review, and send it to justinh@cmclibrary.org and I'll post it.

I hope you stay tuned for more! I really look forward to keeping in touch with you about everything going on with the Teen Zone at the Cape May County Library.

Have a wonderful day....

-Justin The Librarian

No comments: